9th November 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA instead of MS in Abroad for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying Mechanical Engineering in BTech. I want to do MS but my parents are telling me that it’s too expensive if I study in Abroad. They are suggesting me to do MBA in Abroad instead of MS. So, I just want to know that doing MBA apart from MS is good and valuable and give me more benefits if study in Abroad?

13th November 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA instead of MS in Abroad for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying Mechanical Engineering in BTech. I want to do MS but my parents are telling me that it’s too expensive if I study in Abroad. They are suggesting me to do MBA in Abroad instead of MS. So, I just want to know that doing MBA apart from MS is good and valuable and give me more benefits if study in Abroad?

Candidates should choose the course based on his/her interest, skill and ability. If someone wishes to develop his/her career in core engineering, can choose the MS course. If someone wishes to have a career in management profession, can choose MBA course. If someone interested in research, then it is advisable to study MS course. Candidates have to gain some work experience to study MBA in abroad countries. The cost of studying MBA is higher in abroad countries. Candidates who are ready to do away with their technical skills can do an MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?