3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA in place of MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Hello everyone, I am studying Mechanical Engineering in B.Tech. I want to do MS but many of my friends is telling me that its too expensive if I study in Abroad. They are suggesting me to do MBA in Abroad instead of MS. So, I just want to know that doing MBA apart from MS is good and valuable and give me more benefits if study in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  2. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  5. Is it beneficial to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) after completion of MS in Abroad?
  6. Where to apply to study MBA in Real Estate? Is it beneficial to study it from abroad? Scope after completion of this course?
  7. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  8. Is it beneficial to study M.Pharmacy/MBA(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad for B.Pharmacy 3rd year student?
  9. What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA and MS in abroad for CSE student?
  11. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  12. How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Archaeology on 12th basis in Abroad?
  14. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
  16. Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?
  17. Can i join MBA (HM) course in abroad after completing Engineering degree?
  18. What is the procedure to do MBA in airline and airport management abroad?
25th March 2018, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in place of MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying Mechanical Engineering in B.Tech. I want to do MS but many of my friends is telling me that its too expensive if I study in Abroad. They are suggesting me to do MBA in Abroad instead of MS. So, I just want to know that doing MBA apart from MS is good and valuable and give me more benefits if study in Abroad?

Students should choose the MS course, if they are analytical and technically sound. Students with an aptitude for managerial skills are can study MBA course. Actually, one should choose the course based on his ability, interest and skill. Both the courses are master degree courses only. Most of the universities prefer students with work experience for MBA course. The MBA course offers a broader view of business management. There are various specializations available in MBA to study. If the student is interested in mechanical engineering then he/she can pursue MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?