9th November 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Cybersecurity) in Abroad for BTech(CSE) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to visit Abroad to do MSc(Cybersecurity). I am doing BTech in CSE here in India. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams of various universities for admission in Abroad for this MSc course? Waiting for your response!

12th November 2018, 06:45 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Cybersecurity) in Abroad for BTech(CSE) student?

-In order to pursue MSc(Cybersecurity) in Abroad, you need to have a good knowledge
of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following
English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS

- You need to take at least one exams from the following standardized graduate and
college admission tests such as GRE, GMAT and SAT

Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study MSc(Cybersecurity) in Abroad.
13th November 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Cybersecurity) in Abroad for BTech(CSE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to visit Abroad to do MSc(Cybersecurity). I am doing BTech in CSE here in India. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams of various universities for admission in Abroad for this MSc course? Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to clear the following entrance examinations to study MSc (Cybersecurity) in abroad universities:

TOEFL or IELTS or PTE

Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)

Candidates have to check the concerned university website link for the exact requirements to study MSc (Cybersecurity) course in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?