14th April 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Science student and I am interested to study BS(Audio Production) from The Los Angeles Film School. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

16th April 2019, 09:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility to study BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School:

The basic eligibility to study BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School is that you must have passed HSC/12th standard in Science stream from a recognized institute/university.
You must have standardized test score (SAT, ACT, or GRE) for evidence of English comprehension and IELTS/TOFEL score card for evidence of English proficiency to apply.

For details:
https://www.lafilm.edu/international...-requirements/
16th April 2019, 10:51 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a 12th Science student and I am interested to study BS(Audio Production) from The Los Angeles Film School. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.
Eligibility to study BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission:

1. The candidate must complete a Diploma in Music or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
2. The candidate must have good English proficiency.
3. The candidate must qualify in IELTS exam

Official website - https://www.lafilm.edu/programs/audio-production/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?