15th July 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Best courses in Canada after 12th with PCM group? What are the career option after the courses?

I have passed 12th with PCM group and now want to study from Canada. Which are the courses beneficial for me except Engineering in Canada. I am confuse that which course I should choose and what are the career options after that course? Please suggest me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  2. List of career options available after passing 12th with PCM and Computer Science subjects? -- [New]
  3. Courses available in Medical after 12th in Canada without Mathematics?
  4. Courses available to become a Lecturer for 12th PCM student?
  5. List of courses and their entrance exams after 12th with PCM group other than engineering? Can I study dual degree courses?
  6. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  7. List of Medical courses available for PCM group student? Chances to study Radiology course?
  8. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course?
  9. List of best courses available in Canada?
  10. Courses available in Canada after 12th except engineering? Career opportunities in Canada?
  11. Which are the various courses available after 12th(PCM)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What to do after passing 12th at the age of 21 year having interest in Trekking?
  13. Which engineering course in Canada should I opt after 12th PCM?
  14. Which to choose between BCA, B.Sc IT and B.Tech for a better career growth?
  15. What are the courses which I need to do to study abroad?
  16. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  17. How should I prepare for UPSC? I have passed 12th with PCM with 64.17
  18. Courses which can help me in making a good career after passing 12th private from CBSE board?
27th November 2017, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses in Canada after 12th with PCM group? What are the career option after the courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th with PCM group and now want to study from Canada. Which are the courses beneficial for me except Engineering in Canada. I am confuse that which course I should choose and what are the career options after that course? Please suggest me?

Best courses in Canada after 12th with the PCM group are given below;

BE in Chemical and Materials Engineering
Bachelor of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering
BE in Electrical Engineering
BE in Civil Engineering
BE in Electrical and Computer Engineering
BSc in Computer Science
Diploma in Computing Science
Bachelors in Computer Science
BEng in Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Computer Science Honors
Bachelor of Applied Science in Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering

Candidates can find jobs in Canada or India after completion of the course. Finding a job is mostly based on the individual’s skill and talent. Finding a job also depends on the subject and the course one study. Candidates have to apply for a work visa to work in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?