1st June 2018, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

List of career options available after passing 12th with PCM and Computer Science subjects?

Please, give me the list of courses after 12th, in the field of PCM and Computer Science. I want to choose a perfect career option which will have jobs demands in India as well as in abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science?
  2. List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options?
  3. What courses of computer science a biology student can pursue after passing 12th? What are career options available for computer science students?
  4. Career options for a candidate after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  6. Can I pursue my career computer engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  7. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  8. What are the career options after completion of 12th CBSE PCM?
  9. Which one has a better career scope between Science and Commerce?
  10. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  11. What are the options for me after passing 12th? I am doing 12th commerce with subjects of ACC, ECo, BST, English, computer and Maths
  12. What are the best career options after passing 12th with subjects in non medical?
  13. What are the various career options for girls after 12th with PCM subjects?
  14. Career options after passing 12th from PCM Economics?
  15. Career options after 12th for Arts stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career opportunities for 12th class students having physics ,chemistry and biology?
  17. How should I take up computer science after passing 12th PCM with Physics Edu?
  18. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
3rd June 2018, 03:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of career options available after passing 12th with PCM and Computer Science subjects?

The name of best courses for you after passing 12th with PCM and Computer Science subjects are given below.

BEST COURSES FOR YOU

=> Bachelor of Technology

=> B.Arch

=> Bachelor of Business Administration

=> LLB

=> CA

=> Bachelor of Science

=> Hotel management

=> Fashion Designing

=> Interior Designing

=> Also you can apply for NDA examination.
3rd June 2018, 09:04 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: List of career options available after passing 12th with PCM and Computer Science subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please, give me the list of courses after 12th, in the field of PCM and Computer Science. I want to choose a perfect career option which will have jobs demands in India as well as in abroad.
You can pursue B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology. You can get easily jobs in abroad if you get admission into IITs, NITs and finally get good placements. Also, other branch candidates like Mechanical, Electronics, Civil get jobs in abroad. MCA graduates also get jobs in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?