4th August 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Best universities to study Industrial & Production Engineering course at UK?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and want to study Industrial & Production Engineering from UK. Please suggest me some best universities names to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial & Production Engineering in SLIET,Punjab?
  2. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  3. Can i study Industrial and Production Engineering in abroad?
  4. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  5. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the difference between Production Engineering and Industrial Engineering? Which one is better? -- [New]
  7. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  8. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  9. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Production & Industrial Engineering) 2nd year candidate in India?
  10. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  11. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  12. Where can i do internship of 4-6 weeks being a 3rd year student of Industrial & Production Engineering?
  13. Job opportunities after industrial production engineering
  14. What is the procedure followed to pursue Masters in Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial Engineering in Germany after completing B.tech in India?
  15. Is it possible for girls to get the government jobs after completion of B.E industrial and production engineering?
  16. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  17. What can I do after passing BSc engineering? I am doing BSc engineering in industrial and production engineering
  18. Can I apply for Off-Campus Interview from next semester being a B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) 3rd year student? Off-Campus schedules of Accenture, Wipro and Hindustan Unilever?
8th August 2016, 03:18 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best universities to study Industrial & Production Engineering course at UK?

Below I have listed some best university names where you can apply to study Industrial & Production Engineering:-

1. University of Greenwich

2. Heriot Watt University

3. University of Derby

4. Cardiff Metropolitan University

5. University of Strathclyde

6. University of Hull

7. Birmingham City University

8. University of Nottingham
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?