10th November 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to opt among GRE & TOEFL, GMAT, CAT, IELTS, GATE and Bank PO for B.E. graduate?

Hi,
I have completed my B.E. and I am so confused to take a decision about what to do of the below mentioned fields-
1) GRE & TOEFL
2) IELTS
3) CAT
4) GMAT
5) GATE
6) Bank PO.
Please suggest me.

13th November 2015, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to opt among GRE & TOEFL, GMAT, CAT, IELTS, GATE and Bank PO for B.E. graduate?

You can opt any field of your interest after completion of your B.E course from a recognised university. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MS, MBA, etc., you need to opt for GRE, GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.E, M.Tech, etc., you need to opt for GATE examination. If you are interested to make your career in your banking field, I suggest you to opt for Bank PO examination.
13th November 2015, 10:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to opt among GRE & TOEFL, GMAT, CAT, IELTS, GATE and Bank PO for B.E. graduate?

It depends on your future goals and current status to decide which option you should opt. All are different options and require separate preparation process and effort. Hence decide as per your future goal, your strength and weakness, comforts and then jump into the preparation of the concerned examination.

- GRE and TOEFL : MS in North American countries
- IELTS : Post graduation in European, Asian countries, Australia.
- CAT: MBA in India
- GMAT: MBA in abroad
- GATE : M.S./M.Tech in India
- Bank PO : PO job in banks in India.
13th November 2015, 10:58 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Each and every field has many scope, job and career opportunities. Selection of entrance exam should be totally done on upon one's own interest and career goal. After completion of bachelor's degree in engineering, you have even more options than you have mentioned here.

First of sit and think, what you want to do in your life and achieve after 5-10 years down the line and according to that you can select any entrance exam. Do not depend upon suggestions of other for career goal, all the options which you have mentioned has numerous opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?