10th March 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?

I am a pre-final year student in VITU,Vellore. I wish to pursue an MBA degree outside India (preferably USA). For this I know that i would have to give the GMAT,TOEFL iBT exam and IELTS exams. I would like to know what time (month-wise) would be the best option for giving TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT. As I would be graduating in May, would i have to give the all these exams in ? Also I would like to know of the various cutoffs that various universities require based on TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT scores for its MBA programme in USA, UK ,Australia and Europe.

Hoping for a quick reply

1st July 2012, 11:30 AM
krishnendu debnath

Default Re: What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?

well it is good that you are looking for a future prospect abroad. i recommend you to take GRE 1 year before you plan to apply. if you are applying for fall semester which starts from AUg to Sept of coming year of coming year take GRE in Aug to Nov of this year but only if you are well prepared... Best of luck!!
21st November 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?

when can a person give entrance tests like TOEFL, IELTS ?
16th December 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i wanted know can we pursue MBA twice??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?