25th November 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Books to refer for MS Aerospace in Abroad?

hai my self akshata now i m doing E&C in 1 year ,i wanna to do ms aerospace in abroad so now onwords i want to study for enterence exam so plze mention any related books for that shake of exams and also tell me way for prepartion

10th December 2013, 12:48 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Post Re: Books to refer for MS Aerospace in Abroad?

Dear Aspirant,
This gives immense pleasure to see your desire for higher studies especially abroad. Education has come under one umbrella of the entire world so going for studies in foreign countries not only boosts the relationship between the education system of two countries but also increases the level of education to a great height. Going for MS degree in foreign countries especially in the top notch universities and that too aerospace is not an easy task. It is extremely challenging especially for students like you who are from another discipline. You need to be extremely dedicated and hard working to achieve this goal of yours.

Since you are preparing for MS, so you need to score well in GRE to get admission in top notch universities as well as be conceptually strong. Here is a list of books which you should read and refer to score well and achieve your goal.

Related to GRE :-
-ETS Official Guide To Revised GRE
-Barron’s New GRE
-Manhattan GRE
-Kaplan’s New GRE
-McGraw-Hill’s New GRE
-Princeton Review Cracking The New GRE
-Gruber’s Complete GRE

Related to Aerospace :-
Aerodynamics
Fundamentals of Aerodynamics – John D. Anderson, Jr.
Aerodynamics for Engineering Students – E.L. Houghton, P.W. Carpenter

Compressible Aerodynamics
Gas Dynamics – E. Rathakrishnan
Modern Compressible flow – John D. Anderson, Jr.

Flight Mechanics
Aircraft Performance & Design – John D. Anderson, Jr.
Airplane Performance, Stability and Control – Perkins & Hage

Propulsion
Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Propulsion – Hill & Peterson
Elements of Rocket Propulsion – George P. Sutton

Aircraft Structures
Aircraft Structures for engineering students – T.H.G. Megson
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?