23rd November 2021, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

BTech engineer who is doing MS in USA want to pursue medical in USA. How to make it possible?

I am an engineer from india doing ms in USA and want to follow the passion of becoming doctor which which will take 10 years and above in usa which I am ok with so can I become a doctor in usa after doing my 10 2 , btec engineering in cs from India and doing ms in USA , will I'll be eligible to become doctor under this circumstances ? or do a person needs to be green card holder as in this situation ??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
A BTech engineer who is doing MS in USA can pursue Medical to become a Doctor? 1 25th December 2021 05:40 PM
I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA? 7 13th October 2017 02:10 AM
What should I do pursue BDS job in USA after completing the course in India? Is there any extra course to be done in USA? 0 21st July 2016 01:33 PM
Among TOEFL and IELTS which one will help me to pursue Master degree in USA? Specific courses in Physiotherapy offered in USA? 1 12th November 2014 05:41 PM