24th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Is campus interview available for Master of Landscape Architecture students at the University of Hawaii at Manoa?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the course named Master of Landscape Architecture which is available at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I am planning to do this course. I just want to know whether this university provides campus interview for such candidate?

29th August 2019, 11:10 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is campus interview available for Master of Landscape Architecture students at the University of Hawaii at Manoa?

Yes, campus interview is available for Master of Landscape Architecture students at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Manoa career center offers workshops on a variety of career development topics. It will help you to build a solid professional profile from your application for your first college part-time job through your after-graduation plans for graduate school or a career. If you want to know more details regarding placement you can mail at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?