15th March 2021, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Is campus interview available for MS(Agribusiness Management) students at the Purdue University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the course named MS(Agribusiness Management) which is available at the Purdue University. I am planning to do this course. I just want to know whether this university provides campus interviews for such candidates?

29th April 2021, 01:11 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is campus interview available for MS(Agribusiness Management) students at the Purdue University?

Yes, Campus interview is available for MS(Agribusiness Management) students at the Purdue University.

This university is good in terms of placements.

Each year more than 80 % students get placed with average package of 35 LPA.

You can check official website for any inquiry.

http://www.iss.purdue.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?