26th July 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Can a retired Army personnel join Rajasthan Police? Which types of post he can get? Eligibility criteria for it?

Dear sir, I am retired Army and I am resident of Rajasthan. I want to know can a retired Army join Rajasthan Police? Which types of post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Rajasthan Police as SI after retiring from Army
  2. Can I join Uttarakhand Police? I have retired from Army
  3. Quota for Ex-Army personnel to join Uttarakhand Police as SI/Inspector?
  4. Can I apply for head constable job in Rajasthan police having retired from Army with age of 36 years?
  5. What is the procedure to join in Navy School, Vishakapatnam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Need information about relaxation in age limit for ST candidates in Rajasthan Police?
  7. Procedure to become a Sub Inspector in Rajasthan Police for an ex serviceman?
  8. Is an Army graduation certificate valid for SI Rajasthan Police?
  9. Minimum height required to join Rajasthan Police for Indian Army ex-serviceman? -- [New]
  10. Can I become a deputy SP in Rajasthan Police on the basis of 164 cms height?
  11. Can i join as a sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after retirement from Army? What is the eligibility for the post?
  12. Eligibility criteria for retired criteria for retired defence personel?
  13. Age limit and qualification required for an Ex-Army serviceman to apply for SI and Constable post of Maharashtra Police?
  14. What should a Female candidate do to join the Indian Army? Will she get any benefits if her Father is a retired Army man?
  15. Eligibility criteria required for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector (SI)
  16. Documents and qualification required to join MP Police as a Sub Inspector after retirement from India Army?
  17. Army graduation certificate is valid for Punjab Police SI post?
  18. How can I join Indian Army being a son of retired Army Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?