2nd November 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can a BE Civil Engineering study MS from Vienna University of Technology?

Dear sir, I am BE Civil Engineering student at Jamia Millia University, Delhi and want to know can I study MS from Vienna University of Technology after completion of my course?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to get admission in MS at Vienna University of Technology? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. How to get admission in M.Tech in Vienna University of Technology, Austria? Which are the streams available?
  3. Entrance exam with issue date of Vienna University of Technology to study BE Aerospace Science? Details regarding this university?
  4. Details regarding admission in MS at Vienna University of Technology, Austria? Focus on quality of education and environment for Indian students?
  5. Where to apply for Civil Engineering course if I have scored 61 marks in JEE Main exam?
  6. Institutes offering PhD in Civil Engineering with Construction Management/Transport Engineering specialization in India?
  7. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Total cost including accommodation?
  8. Institutes and their details offering M.Tech in Construction management?
  9. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?
  11. Admission at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for studying Civil Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna, Austria? How much amount required to study here?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?
  15. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  16. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business? -- [New]
3rd November 2017, 05:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE Civil Engineering study MS from Vienna University of Technology?

Yes, you can study MS course from Vienna University of Technology after completion of your B.E Civil Engineering course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course in the respective stream in which they have completed Bachelor's degree course. You need to apply for GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in Vienna University of Technology.
3rd November 2017, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE Civil Engineering study MS from Vienna University of Technology?

Yes, you can apply for admission abroad through exam like GRE, which is wifely accepted by reputed universities for admission in masters degree course in science field.

In addition to GRE, you need to have IELTS/TOEFL scores to prove your English proficiency. Selection will be on the basis of merit.
3rd November 2017, 11:31 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, a BE Civil Engineering student can study Masters degree in the relevant discipline from Vienna University of Technology. Those candidates who have completed bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university, are eligible to do Masters degree course in the relevant discipline at Vienna University of Technology.
In order to be eligible for admission in aforesaid university for master's degree course, you must have to appear and qualify in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. On the basis of your performance in the aforesaid examinations, you will be given admission to pursue masters degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?