27th January 2023, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for Canada visa if i got 6 bands?

Can i apply for Canada visa if i got 6 bands and 68% but supply in chemistry and cleared it with good marks
???

31st January 2023, 01:34 AM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can i apply for Canada visa if i got 6 bands?

To apply for a Canadian study permit or visa, international students need to score a minimum of 5.5 IELTS scores in each of the IELTS bands.
8th April 2023, 02:27 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Can i apply for Canada visa if i got 6 bands?

Yes, you may be eligible to apply for a Canadian visa with a band score of 6 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). However, the eligibility requirements for Canadian visas vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for.

If you are applying for a study permit, you will typically need to provide proof of acceptance from a Canadian university or college, as well as meet certain eligibility criteria, such as proof of financial support and meeting health and security requirements. Your IELTS score of 6 may be sufficient to meet the English language proficiency requirements for some universities and colleges, but other institutions may require a higher score. You should check the admission requirements of the universities and colleges you are interested in applying to.

If you are applying for a work permit, the eligibility requirements may depend on the specific program or category you are applying under. Some programs may require a higher IELTS score or additional qualifications, while others may have lower eligibility requirements.

Overall, it is important to research the specific eligibility requirements for the type of visa you are applying for and ensure that you meet all the necessary criteria before submitting your application. I would recommend that you check the Canadian government's official immigration website or consult with a licensed immigration consultant for more information on the eligibility requirements for Canadian visas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?