10th September 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?

Hello Sir,
I have done 12th with PCB and scored 68% marks from ISC Board and got 6 Bands overall in IELTS but 5 Bands in only one module which is Writing. So I can apply for student visa for study in Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  2. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  6. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  7. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  9. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  12. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it difficult to get Student Visa if secured 4.0 Bands in Writing Skill of IELTS?
  15. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  16. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  18. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
7th August 2017, 10:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?

Yes, you can apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if you have secured 6 bands in IELTS but 5 bands in writing and 68% in 12th standard PCB stream from ISC Board. To apply for Student Visa, you should have secured admission in any of the Canada university. If possible, I suggest you to retake IELTS examination and secure at least 7 bands in IELTS examination, so, that you can get admission in best Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?