17th December 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GMAT being a B.Sc final year student?

Hello
I am studying BSC final year
I want to give GMAT
so can i apply for GMAT?
Please tell me about this
thank you in advance

18th December 2014, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GMAT being a B.Sc final year student?

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test . It is an entrance examination which is conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council. No specif eligibility criteria is required to appear for GMAT examination. Anyone and everyone is eligible for taking the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). There is no minimum educational qualification requirement for taking the test. The GMAT score is valid for a period of five years. Since, you are in the final year of B.SC, you can appear for GMAT examination.
18th December 2014, 10:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GMAT being a B.Sc final year student?

You are eligible to apply for GMAT. If you want to do your Master's in Business Administration, you can apply for GMAT exam. Most of the universities offers admission in MBA course, depending upon your score in GMAT exam. After completing this exam, you should apply for admission in universities by sending your Application form along with your GMAT score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?