22nd January 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GRE having completed BTech around 4 years ago? How to prepare online?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my BTech around 4 years ago. So can you tell me that I can apply for GRE now? And if yes, then tell me good website where I can prepare for GRE online? Waiting for your response!

29th January 2019, 04:20 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I apply for GRE having completed BTech around 4 years ago? How to prepare online?

-Yes you can apply, Students can register for the GRE exam irrespective of age and qualification.

-Candidates should note that not all programmes and universities require candidates to have a GRE score for their Graduate Programme.

-Whether a candidate requires to appear for his GRE is entirely dependent on the university and the course he is pursuing.

GRE Preparation on the internet

-With the advent of online content and fast internet speeds,you can able t prepare GRE.

-Online GRE preparation gives you the flexibility to study on the go.

-Test preparation companies such as CrackVerbal offer you great options to study from the convenience of your home. See GRE Online course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?