24th May 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to prepare and appear in GRE for a candidate who has completed B.Tech around 3 years ago?

Hi Sir,
My name is S.V. Lakshmi. I have done B.Tech around 3 years ago and now I am doing job. I have interest to study MS in Abroad so that is why I want to prepare for GRE. It is possible to prepare and appear in GRE now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for GRE having completed B.Tech in 6 years? How to prepare online?
  2. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who had arrears in B.Tech?
  3. Can I apply for GRE having completed B.Tech in 6 years? How to prepare online?
  4. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago?
  5. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  6. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  7. How should I prepare for GRE? I am going for B.Tech
  8. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?
  10. Eligibility to appear in JELET for a candidate who has completed Engineering Diploma course around 5 years ago?
  11. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
  12. List of coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of GRE?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Sc around 15 years ago?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil around 17 years ago?
  15. How can I prepare for GRE? Suitable books for preparation? What are the branches offered in M.Tech?
  16. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  17. Can I appear in JEXPO if completed 10th about 5 years ago being a 22 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How will it affect my profile for doing MS in Computer Engineering after doing B.Tech in 5 years instead of 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2016, 12:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to prepare and appear in GRE for a candidate who has completed B.Tech around 3 years ago?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to appear in GRE examination even if you have completed your B.Tech course 3 years ago. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of educational qualification, age, etc.,. are eligible to appear in GRE examination. So, being a B.Tech Graduate, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination for pursuing MS course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?