3rd January 2022, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for visa after passing CBSE 10th board exam?

Can I apply for visa after passing CBSE 10th board exam?

4th January 2022, 12:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for visa after passing CBSE 10th board exam?

Yes you can apply for Visa after passing CBSE 10th board exam.

You have to score a minimum 60% marks in your class 10 board exam.

After that, you can go for certificate IV, also known as Foundation year. After that you can go for Diploma level followed by 2nd year entry into a Degree. On the other hand, you can select first year entry soon after your foundation depending on the university in Sydney.
4th January 2022, 03:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for visa after passing CBSE 10th board exam?

Requirement to study in a foreign country are:_
The foundation year includes the dedicated english language classes and study skills and introduction of degree program.
In order to get student visa , one has to have all necessary documents proving that your family will be able to pay tution fees and others during your stay.
As you will be minor , you are required to have guardians living in the country where you are applying for .
You need documents that prove their relation with you and if they are financially strong to take care of you during your stay there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?