10th May 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?

Can we get admission there in abroad in 10th class ? I am on class 9th and my final exams are there in feb..so i want to ask that can i get admission there in class 10th. After passing 9th from India. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?

11th May 2015, 03:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?

Yes, you can get 10th standard admission in Aboard, even if you have completed 9th standard in India. Before applying for 10th standard admission in foreign school, you need to get Migration certificate from the board, under which you have completed your 9th standard. The Migration is very important to transfer to schools, which are in other countries, because the Migration certificate indicates that you are eligible to continue your higher studies. And along with Migration certificate, you need to collect following certificates from your school, where you have completed your 9th standard.
1. 9th standard certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
4th January 2022, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?

i am 9th standard is complete, and Before applying for 10th standard is not passed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?