31st October 2011, 06:57 PM
mr donjaye

Can I apply for Airforce or SBI clerk after passing 10th from CBSE board and 12th from NIOS board?

i passed my 10th from cbse board and 12th from nios board can i apply for airforce and sbi clerk

Related Questions:
  1. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  2. Is it better to do 12th from NIOS Board after discontinuing 11th CBSE?
  3. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  4. Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  6. Is it possible to study Polytechnic course along with 12th NIOS for 10th CBSE candidate?
  7. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  9. Whether 12th NIOS Board exam will held in this year?
  10. Can a Ex Student give the examination of science stream?
  11. After getting compartment in 12th CBSE board in Physics can I appear in IIT JEE by passing 12th in the month of October-Nov through NIOS?
  12. Should I appear in 12th NIOS to join Defence Services if disqualified in 12th CBSE?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  15. Can I appear in 12th Science NIOS Board exam now if completed 10th NIOS in this year?
  16. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  17. Eligibility to get Government jobs for NIOS students? -- [New]
  18. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Airforce or SBI clerk after passing 10th from CBSE board and 12th from NIOS board?

can i apply for air force x group nios bord with 50% marks math 40 marks
13th July 2013, 11:03 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Airforce or SBI clerk after passing 10th from CBSE board and 12th from NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr donjaye View Post
i passed my 10th from cbse board and 12th from nios board can i apply for airforce and sbi clerk
You can apply for the SBI Clerks exams if you meet the below eligibity conditions:

Education:
12th pass with minimum 60% marks for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 55% marks in class 12th for the SC/ST/PWD Candidates

Or

Graduation Pass in any stream
No minimum marks is required in Graduation

Age-
Minimum 18 years
Maximum -28 years

To Join Indian Airforce Just After Passing Class 12th, You need to apply for the UPSC NDA exams:

Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing-12th Pass in any stream
Navy & Airforce Wing- 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects.

AGE-
Minimum age 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years

Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply
14th July 2013, 12:05 PM
Ravi dikshith

As you have completed 12th standard you are eligible for applying the government jobs. As you have mentioned that you want to get into State Bank Clerical posts and Air force you can get into that also.The complete details of these posts is mentioned below:

FOR SBI CLERKS:
State Bank of India conducts recruitment for the clerical posts by conducting a written examination.The notification for the 19000 posts is about to release in the month of JUly or August.The eligibility details are:
  1. Must be a Citizen of India
  2. The minimum age required to apply is 18 years.
  3. The maximum age up to which a candidate belonging to general category can apply is 30 years.
  4. Age relaxation is provided.
  5. For SC/ST-5 Years.
  6. For OBC-3 Years.
  7. For PWD-10 Years.
  8. For Ex-Service men-3 Years+their period of service
These are the eligibility details.There will be a written test which is of objective type.There will be five sections,each section consists of 40 questions and 40 marks.The section are based on the following topics:
  • General Awareness
  • English
  • Computer Knowledge and Marketing
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Numerical Ability
These are the complete details of the clerical exam conducted by the State Bank of India.

FOR AIR FORCE:
After 12th one needs to write the NDA exam to enter into air force.The candidate can also join army through this exam.This exam is to enter into all three defense sectors.You need to be physically fit without any diseases.
  • Must be a citizen of India.
  • Only Unmarried Male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1995 and not later than 1st July 1997.
  • Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
  • For Army wing of NDA: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern f school Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State board.
  • A candidate must have passed 10+2 educational level with physics and mathematics subjects.
  • Candidates must be physically fit and medically strong according to the standards of National Defense Academy.
These are the details of getting into Air force after 12th.So the details are mentioned.
14th July 2013, 03:38 PM
Bhanu priya tanwar

Smile Re: Can I apply for Airforce or SBI clerk after passing 10th from CBSE board and 12th from NIOS board?

eligibility critiria for sbi clerk are given below
State Bank of India hires personnel in Clerical cadre at 5 Associate Banks. Candidates to gain eligibility to apply for Clerical post must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria…

1. Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.

2. Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 28 years. Age relaxations will be extended as per govt rules.

3. Age Relaxation:

Category Relaxation (in years)
SC/ST 5
OBC 3
PWD (General) 10
PWD (SC/ST) 15
PWD (OBC) 13
EXSM Period of service in Defence plus 3 years
Disabled EXSM Service rendered in Defence plus 8 years
Domiciled in J & K (General) 5
Domiciled in J & K (SC/ST) 10
Domiciled in J & K (OBC) 8
Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated (General) Up to 35
Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated (SC/ST) Up to 40
Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated (OBC) Up to 38
4. Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th standard with 60% marks for General and 55% marks for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates (or) must possess a Graduate Degree from recognised University.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?