13th March 2023, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my bds without going to college and learning all the study material and practical knowledge?

Presently I'm doing my bds 2 nd yr in an accredited college in India and moved to abroad due to some personal but crucial reasons. Now, can I continue my bds without going to college and learning all the study material and practical knowledge through some programs in abroad then, writing my exams and completing the respective practicals
Then if my get through all my exams with a good score then will I get my degree?

14th May 2023, 05:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my bds without going to college and learning all the study material and practical knowledge?

Yes , you can continue you BDS without going to college but you need to get approval from the university controller and get the sign of dean of the college. After these you can learn all the study material and get the practical knowledge from Abroad and write you exam and complete the respective practicals required for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?