21st February 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?

I am under trainee of 4 year technical diploma .i want to study in abroad. Now i am in final year of advance diploma in tool & die making. So, am i eligible for doing MS in abroad? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria required for it? Can you please give me the required information for the same. Am waiting for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  2. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  3. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  4. How may I get a job in abroad after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  8. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  9. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  12. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  13. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  14. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  15. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  16. List of Indian government approved colleges or institutes providing correspondence B.Ed course?
  17. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  18. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering?
21st February 2015, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?

To be eligible to pursue MS course in Abroad, you must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. It is not mandatory to appear in GRE examination to get admission in MS course but, some top universities asks for GRE score. So, if you are interested to apply for such type of universities, you need to appear in GRE examination and it is mandatory to prove your English Language Proficiency by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in MS course in Abroad universities.By reporting these examination scores, you can get admission in MS course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?