21st February 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to study in abroad after giving TOEFL exam?

I've finished my B.Sc(Agri) and I want to get a job abroad what I've to do?

Is it compulsory to study abroad after attending TOEFL to get jobs in agricultural sector? If it's not necessary then how to get the job straight away? Is there any companies who provide job for freshers over there in Agricultural sector?

21st February 2015, 10:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to study in abroad after giving TOEFL exam?

Yes, it is mandatory to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to study in Abroad. If you are not interested to appear in TOEFL examination, then, you can appear in IELTS examination. Both TOEFL and IELTS examinations are standardised tests which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting these examination scores to universities, you can get admission in Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.
21st February 2015, 10:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to study in abroad after giving TOEFL exam?

No, it is not compulsory to study in Aboard, if you have given your TOEFL exam. But, to easily get a job over there, first you should go to Aboard to pursue any course. After completing your course, then you can search for job over there, which is easy process. So, first try to get admission in any university, in the course in which you are interested. After completing the course, try to search for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?