27th February 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?

Hello
I want to do M.S in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad.
Please guide me that is it enough to
clear GRE & TOEFL for this?
Please list me universities offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  2. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  3. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  6. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  7. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  9. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  10. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  11. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  12. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  13. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  15. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  16. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  17. Job opportunities for Biomedical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  18. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
17th March 2018, 03:32 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?

Yes, If you have 4 years Graduate Degree in Chemical, Biomedical, Bioengineering then you can pursue MS in Biomedical Engineering through GRE and TOEFL test.

These are the Universities/Institutes offering MS in Biomedical Engineering course:-
> Le Tourneau University, Longview, USA
> New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, USA
> Mississippi State University, Starkville, USA
> New York University, New York, USA
> University of California (Berkeley Campus), Berkeley, USA
> The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, USA
> The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, USA
> Imperial College London, London, UK
> University of Surrey, Guildford, UK
> The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
> The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
> National University of Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
> The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?