10th September 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MS in US if secured 58% in B.Tech?

Hi Friend,
My name is Jaydeep and I am having 58% in my B.Tech. Can I get admission in colleges at US for doing MS course? Please help me in this matter.

Related Questions:
  1. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  2. Will I get admission in any good college of Canada after scoring good marks in GRE having secured 55% in B.Tech?
  3. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  4. Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?
  5. Possibility to study MS in USA for a candidate who has secured 58% in M.Pharmacy?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Education) if secured 54.87% in 12th?
  7. Will I get admission to study B.Tech(CE) if secured 13000 general rank in KIITEE?
  8. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th? -- [New]
  9. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  10. How can I study MBA in Abroad if secured 45.7% in 12th and studying B.Com?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  12. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  13. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 3993 rank in VITEEE?
  17. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  18. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
17th September 2015, 03:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS in US if secured 58% in B.Tech?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study MS course in US after completion of your B.Tech course with an aggregate of 58% marks from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Master's degree courses in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in US universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can appy for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?