20th April 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MSc(Physics) in United Kingdom with scholarship through TOEFL?

Hello, I would like to get the information regarding education in United Kingdom. I am studying BSc Physics in 2nd year. I am preparing for TOEFL also. I have taken coaching class for TOEFL. My interest is to do MSc(Physics) in United Kingdom. So, TOEFL helps me for admission also with scholarship?

24th April 2019, 09:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MSc(Physics) in United Kingdom with scholarship through TOEFL?

Yes, you can certainly get admission to study MSc(Physics) in United Kingdom with scholarship through TOEFL, if you fullfill the eligibility criteria for admission into that course. Apart from TOEFL score, if you have score card of IELTS (Academic) or Pearson Academic (PTE), you are eligible to pursue MSc(Physics) in United Kingdom. You must have a a first-class bachelor degree in physics, with strong mathematical content in order to be eligible to pursue that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?