1st December 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in United Kingdom with scholarship through TOEFL?

Hello, I would like to get the information regarding education in United Kingdom. I am studying BTech in Chemical Engineering in 2nd year. I am preparing for TOEFL also. I have taken coaching class for TOEFL. My interest is to do MEng(Chemical Engineering) in United Kingdom. So, TOEFL helps me for admission also with scholarship?

6th December 2018, 06:14 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in United Kingdom with scholarship through TOEFL?

Yes you can get admission to study M.Eng. (Chemical Engineering) in United Kingdom with scholarship. In order to get scholarship you will need to have very good marks on B.Tech. as well as on TOEFL examination. Some universities require GRE score too for admission. So before applying for M.Eng. program please read the entry requirements carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?