13th April 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I get any reputed job in India after completing MS in US?

Sir/Mam
I just want to get information that suppose
if I do MS from US then after completing
MS, I can get job, a reputed job in India?
I want to know about this in details.
Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in reputed Companies in India through CSE course?
  2. How to get a job in a reputed company after completing CS Final training?
  3. Can I get a job in any IT company after completing BCA? I am doing BCA from a reputed college
  4. Job oriented course after BSc. Zoology hons
  5. Can I get a job in reputed company after completing ICWA course without graduation?
  6. Can I get job in any reputed private firm through GATE if completing B.Tech(EEE)?
  7. Can I get job in reputed companies after B.E. if secured 56% in 12th?
  8. How to pursue MS after completing B.E in Information science? Is doing MS in India as part time while going for a job helpful or not? Is there any major difference between doing MS in India and US?
  9. What are the jobs available after completion of BSc Agriculture with a good salary
  10. Can I get job with salary of Rs. 50,000 per month after completing B.Com? Procedure to apply for job in Saudi Arabia?
  11. What is the scope after having biology
  12. Which is a better company between CSC and TCS in terms of projects,technology and growth prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job in India after completing Bioinformatics with 70% in Leicester University UK
  14. What should I do after completing B.Tech Automobile Engineering to get a good job?
  15. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  16. How to get job in reputed Airline companies?
  17. How can i get job in saudi arab after completion of b.com, hon in finance, in india
  18. How to secure a good position in reputed company after completing B.Tech?
15th April 2015, 10:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any reputed job in India after completing MS in US?

Yes, you can get a job in reputed companies in India after completing MS in US but, to get a job in a reputed company, you must have sufficient technical skills and non-technical skills for recruiting in the company. We cannot guarantee that you can definitely get a job in reputed company in India after completing MS from US. Having MS degree from US university will help you to get job easily in top companies but, we cannot guarantee definitely you can get a job in a reputed companies in India after completion of MS course from US university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?