10th July 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How can i get job in saudi arab after completion of b.com, hon in finance, in india

How can i go to saudi arab after compliting my b.com, here in india, to do job. What is the procedure? Or after completing b.com here in india can i get job with salary more then 50000/month.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job with salary of Rs. 50,000 per month after completing B.Com? Procedure to apply for job in Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  2. Scope of ITI Electrician in London and Saudi Arab?
  3. Can I get a job of accountant after completion of B.Com finance?
  4. Information about getting job in Saudi?
  5. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  6. Economics Hons. from DU(north) after 90.5% marks in best 4 subjects in Commerce stream?
  7. Career options in saudi arab for a civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Doing MSc Chemistry :Scope of chemistry in Arab Countries?
  9. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  10. What are the job opportunities in any Public Sector or Indian Navy after completion of MBA with Finance?
  11. Refer me some consultancies which will help me get a job as Dental Hygienist in Kingdome of Saudi Arabia
  12. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  14. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  15. Any scope to get a good job for a fresher in BSc Hospitality Management in India and Saudi Arabia?
  16. CA or B.Com (Hons.) from SRCC or Economics (Hons.) from St.Stephen's, which of the three is better?
  17. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  18. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?

8th October 2015, 01:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get job in saudi arab after completion of b.com, hon in finance, in india

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i go to saudi arab after compliting my b.com, here in india, to do job. What is the procedure? Or after completing b.com here in india can i get job with salary more then 50000/month.

You can get a job in Saudi Arabia with your commerce graduation.
There are many jobs in Saudi Arabia for the candidates who from accounts background. It is advisable if you know Tally or any other accounting software. The salary will be better than compare to India.
You have to check the newspaper advertisements and internet for the job openings in Saudi Arabia. Many interviews are conducted in India and through Skype. You can get a job if you have experience in the accounts field.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?