12th December 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Communication in Journalism in HKBU School of Communication?

Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I get admission in Bachelor of Communication in Journalism course in HKBU School of Communication then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

22nd December 2018, 01:12 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Communication in Journalism in HKBU School of Communication?

Yes. you can get financial aid to study Bachelor of Communication in Journalism in HKBU School of Communication. You can get the scholarship on the basis of academic merits and other criteria set by the donors. These are the two scholarships available for you:-
1. HKBU Elite Athletes Admission Scheme (EAAS)
2. HKBU Admission Scholarship Scheme for Outstanding South and South East Asian Ethnic Minority Students (EMSS)

For more information, please visit tohttp://admissions.hkbu.edu.hk/en/scholarships.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?