11th December 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc in Zoology in distance after B.Sc in Zoology hons from BHU?

I completed my b.sc. Zoology hons from BHU in year 2009 and now I want to join M.Sc Zoology either distance or regular (in Varanasi) during session 2012-13.kindly tell me how and where to apply

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  2. Is it beneficial to do MSc Zoology Hons through distance education? Is there any other equivalent course?
  3. How to do MSc Zoology course after completing BSc Zoology through distance education?
  4. Is joining M.Sc. zoology through distance education beneficial in terms of job prospective? I have done B.Sc in zoology
  5. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  6. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  7. How to join M.Sc in Zoology through Distance Education having completed B.Sc in Zoology?
  8. How to do MSc in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Zoology hons from DU
  9. In which colleges can I get after completing BSc zoology as regular course?
  10. How can I do my M.Sc through correspondence in Germany? I've completed my graduation in Zoology(Hons) with 61% marks
  11. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
  12. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  13. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  14. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  15. Courses to study in Wild Life Institute of Indian for MSc? Which are the best courses in which I can join after BSc with Zoology Hons?
  16. Can I do Msc in microbiology after Bsc in zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
  18. How to study MSc Zoology after doing BSc Zoology with 60% marks?
15th December 2015, 02:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: M.Sc in Zoology in distance after B.Sc in Zoology hons from BHU?

The session of 2012-13 has been completed for all the courses related to M.Sc in Zoology.
The session that is going on is for 2015-16.
Please review the data you have provided in the question to get a detailed answer to this question.
15th December 2015, 11:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc in Zoology in distance after B.Sc in Zoology hons from BHU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my b.sc. Zoology hons from BHU in year 2009 and now I want to join M.Sc Zoology either distance or regular (in Varanasi) during session 2012-13.kindly tell me how and where to apply
You have completed B.Sc in Zoology so you are eligible for M.Sc in Zoology in distance mode.

List of the university for M.Sc in Zoology in distance mode:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?