1st November 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?

I would like to know that what are the specializations available in BJMC(Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication) course in Amity School of Communication and tell me about the fee expenses also for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future? -- [New]
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  5. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  6. When the admission of BBA(Mass Media & Communication) will be started in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  7. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  8. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
  9. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  10. Course structure of PG-Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? Fee expenses per semester?
  11. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  16. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  17. How to study 12th NIOS with Mass Communication & Journalism being a Diploma engineering student? Which NIOS school to join?
  18. Which course should I choose in graduation to become a Journalist?
20th May 2017, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?

List of specializtions available to study under Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication are listed below :-

--> B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) - 3 Continent :- Rs.1.84 lakhs
--> B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) :- Rs.1.21 lakhs
--> B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) - Evening :- Rs.0.61 lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?