7th January 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Diploma in Food and Beverage Management in Centennial College?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course in Centennial College then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

16th January 2019, 11:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Diploma in Food and Beverage Management in Centennial College?

There are wide range of Scholarships available for international students. Centennial College provide Scholarships on basis of academic, artistic, athletic, extracurricular activities or community service work. You do not need to submit a separate application for scholarship. If you meet all criteria you will be automatically considered for scholarship. For more information regarding Financial aid you should visit to https://www.centennialcollege.ca/fin...ps-and-awards/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?