7th January 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Food and Beverage Management in Centennial College?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course which is available in Centennial College? Please let me know about the course structure also.

16th January 2019, 11:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Food and Beverage Management in Centennial College?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma in Food and Beverage Management from Centennial College:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination with minimum 85% marks.
2. You must have a proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.

For more details regarding eligibility criteria you should visit to https://www.centennialcollege.ca/adm...-requirements/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?