8th January 2017, 09:56 AM
Jay Gorai

What will be the salary of a Diploma in Engineering student after 3 years of Training in Private sector? What will be the salary hike and the maximum salary he will get in the same post?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma Engineering and then I had 3 years of Training in the same field so I want to know what will be the salary of a Diploma in Engineering student after 3 years of Training in Private sector? What will be the salary hike and the maximum salary he will get in the same post? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  2. How many posts are available in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment? Salary of each post?
  3. How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?
  4. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  5. What is the maximum salary i can expect in private sector after MBA in Finance?
  6. What is the salary given for EEE course in private and government sector?
  7. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  8. How to ask HSBC for hike? How much HSBC will offer to 2 years experience holder?
  9. Private sector job with 2.5 yrs of work experience or Bank PO job?
  10. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  11. What is the salary given for stenographer working in private sector? -- [New]
  12. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  13. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  14. Maximum salary after getting a job in Indian Air force?
  15. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What would be the starting salary and salary after 5 years?
  16. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  18. What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2023, 01:46 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: What will be the salary of a Diploma in Engineering student after 3 years of Training in Private sector? What will be the salary hike and the maximum salary he will get in the same post?

The salary of a Diploma in Engineering student after 3 years of training in the private sector may vary depending on various factors such as the industry, location, job profile, and company. However, on average, the starting salary of a Diploma in Engineering holder with 3 years of experience can range from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000 per month.

Salary hike or increment can also vary depending on the company and industry. Some companies offer an annual increment of 5-10% while others offer higher increments. With good performance and skills, a Diploma in Engineering holder can expect a salary hike of 10-20% per year.

The maximum salary a Diploma in Engineering holder can get in the same post may also vary depending on the industry and company. However, after gaining 5-6 years of experience and upgrading skills, a Diploma in Engineering holder can expect a salary of up to Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70,000 per month in the private sector. However, it's important to note that salaries are subject to change based on various factors and are not guaranteed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?