14th August 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) course at Brown University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to do MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) course from Brown University. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

5th January 2020, 09:39 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) course at Brown University?

Yes, you can get financial aid at Brown University to pursue MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) course. Financial aid for master’s students varies by program, though most students are self-supported through a combination of scholarship, loans, outside funding, an assistantship. Merit scholarships average 25% of tuition and applicants are automatically considered when applying. You should simultaneously apply for outside scholarships and fellowships. Individual degree programs may offer thesis or research funding support to MPH in Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics program's $300 Thesis Grant Award.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?