14th August 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) in Brown University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) from the Brown University then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this university. But I need to know about the scope first.

5th January 2020, 09:47 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) in Brown University?

After finishing MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) you have lots of opportunities. In this epidemiology field, you may get jobs in areas like Clinics, Medical Colleges, Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Research Institutes, Polyclinics, Health Centers, Medical Foundations, Non-Profit Organizations, Laboratories, etc. You may get jobs in both government and private hospitals. If you are interested and financially good as well may start your own clinics or hospitals and serve as a surgeon and treat their patients.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?