14th August 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) course at Brown University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Brown University for MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) course. Can I know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score which is essential to secure admission.

5th January 2020, 09:52 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) course at Brown University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue the MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) course at Brown University. To enroll for MPH(Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics) course GRE scores need to be at least 294 (verbal + quantitative) with a score of at least 153 on the verbal section and 4.0 on the writing section.

If you are a non-native English speaker, you are required to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS. The minimum score required for admission:
1. IELTS: The overall band score should be at least 7.0 with no component band score below 6.5.
2. TOEFL: Minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test or 90 on the Internet-based test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?