3rd September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MS(Geographic Information Science) in Clark University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MS(Geographic Information Science) course in Clark University. I would like to know can I get financial aid for studying this course in this university? Kindly help me to know about this asap.

9th September 2019, 11:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MS(Geographic Information Science) in Clark University?

Yes, you can get the financial aid to study MS in Geographic Information Science program at Clark University. Clark University offers merit-based scholarships to qualified international students with excellent academic qualifications and who have demonstrated leadership in their work experience. Clark University also offers a limited number of salaried teaching, research, and/or graduate assistantships each semester. You may get am average aid amount of $31,372 each year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?