28th December 2010, 10:58 AM
goswami

Have 6 years experience in area of accounts and taxation and working in company as an accountant : Can I apply for CS? Will my experience count?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have passed XII from science and i have 6 years exprience in areas of accounts & taxation and working in a company as a accountant.

Q- can i apply for C.S. and what will be role of my exprience in course?

Narendra Goswami

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MECL Accounts Officer recruitment being a 33 years old Accountant with 7 years of working experience?
  2. How should I plan my future and improve my skills in communication arithmetic and reasoning? I've completed B.Com and MBA(through correspondence) and having 4 years experience in software company as an accountant
  3. Can I get into academics after clearing NETSLET exam? Will my R&D experience count for appointment in universities?
  4. Can I be eligible for government job in accounts section after graduating in B.Com with 6 years experience from private company?
  5. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  6. Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?
  7. What is the salary structure for CA?
  8. Age limit for getting government jobs in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get good pay scale being a Hospital Administration postgraduate with 8 years of working experience?
  10. Can I apply for Cognizant and Capegemini having 5 years work experience after education?
  11. Can I get Accounts job in Dubai with my current experience?
  12. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  13. Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience?
  14. Is experience required to apply for Sales Accountant post in Genpact? -- [New]
  15. How much salary a M.Com Graduate will get?
  16. What to do having completed B.Com with 61% and having secured 68% in 10th and 69% in 10+2?
  17. How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?
  18. Can I get an Accountant job in Dubai or Oman?
8th January 2011, 01:52 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Have 6 years experience in area of accounts and taxation and working in company as an accountant : Can I apply for CS? Will my experience count?

The eligibility criteria for CS foundation course is that Students of any discipline in Arts, Commerce and Science excluding Fine Arts can pursue this course.As you have passed 12th from science ,so you can do that as the experience you gained is no doubt helps you in your syllabus & you will secure good percentage in it.And after completion of this course when you will do a job then you will get an added advantage of your experience & work on a higher post then at present.
9th January 2011, 08:38 PM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: Have 6 years experience in area of accounts and taxation and working in company as an accountant : Can I apply for CS? Will my experience count?

Eligibility criteria for CS foundation course is that Students of any discipline in Arts, Commerce and Science excluding Fine Arts can pursue this course and for main course you need bachlor degree.The experience you gained must help you in your syllabus to get good percentage.you must get advantages of this at the time of your work.
10th January 2011, 01:15 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend
Eligibility criteria for CS foundation course is that Students of any discipline in Arts, Commerce and Science excluding Fine Arts can pursue this course and for main course you need bachlor degree. plz go for it. thank you
25th July 2013, 01:04 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Eligibility for Company Secretary program needs the minimum qualification of having passed the 10+ 2 level in high school to apply for the registration. There is no entrance test that one needs to go through since the courses are arduous enough and only those who put in persistent efforts can hope to succeed

since you have been in industry and have good company exposure, it would be easy for you.

Thus, if you are willing to go for it, you should go for it.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?