10th March 2021, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Human Resources and Organisations) course at London School of Economics and Political Science?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested in doing an MSc(Human Resources and Organisations) course from London School of Economics and Political Science. I would like to know if I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

27th April 2021, 11:55 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Human Resources and Organisations) course at London School of Economics and Political Science?

Yes, You can get financial aid to study MSc(Human Resources and Organisations) course at London School of Economics and Political Science.

These are different scholarship available for students at London School of Economics and Political Science.

1. Inlaks Scholarships
2. Narotam Sekhsaria’s Scholarships
3. Gates Millennium Scholarship
4. Hani Zeini Scholarship
5. Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship
6. Jared J. Davis Grant
7. Erasmus Scholarship.
8. Harvey Fellowship
9. GyanDhan Scholarship
10. Margaret Basu Scholarship

You can secure any one scholarship .

You must have student visa also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?