1st May 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a good job after passing BHM course from IIHM? Course fee of BHM from IIHM?

I am a student of b.com(H) part-1 of Bangabasi Evening College. I belong from bengali medium and now I trying to select a career by which I will meet a good job in future. So, my question is can I get a good job after passing BHM course from IIHM ???? I wanted to know also that, what is the course fee of BHM ??? Because I am belongs to a lower middle clss economic backgroud. ?? please give answer after judging my condition.....

CHIRAJEET BHAR

5th May 2015, 05:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job after passing BHM course from IIHM? Course fee of BHM from IIHM?

Mostly you will have chances to get a job, if you can complete your BHM course from IIHM, because IIHM institutes are top colleges in India and these institutes offer campus placements for their students. So, you can easily get a job, if you can study well and complete your course with good academic record.

Course fee at BHM:-
IIHM is located at Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad. The fee structure varies from one institute. So, first try to choose any institute and then visit their official website to know the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?