24th August 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

After 12th from NIOS board can a LD student opt for BMS/Hotel Management course?

After completing 12th NIOS course,can a LD student opt for BMS/ Hotel Management. Please I need your valuable advice. Thanks.

1st January 2015, 09:56 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: After 12th from NIOS board can a LD student opt for BMS/Hotel Management course?

Yes you can apply for the BHM course if you have 12th with minimum 50% marks.
There are many scope in this field. After that you can apply for the job in many hotels and there you can get good job with good salary package.

Here are some scope after BHM:
Food and Beverage Manager
Banquets Manager
Human Resources and Secretary
Food and beverages production (cooking and baking)

There are so many best colleges in India for BHM. So, you can take admission in any of the best college for this course. And you may get job through campus placement as well.
23rd March 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After 12th from NIOS board can a LD student opt for BMS/Hotel Management course?

I need some advice. I'm giving 12th board from nios and its last exam is on 30th april, i,e., painting.
Well, my problem is IHM entrance exam is on 30th april as well. Now please can you tell me how could I take admission in IHM college now ?
26th January 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi My son is in class 12th who has learning disability, wants to study hotel management in Singapore or India. Please advise
12th June 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

My son has a LD &scored 67%in his board exams can you suggest he can go for Navy & help with related navy career as he has played Judo at state level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?