7th December 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue MSc(Digital Engineering Management) in University College London?

Hi Sir, I am looking for a study visa for getting admission into University College London for studying MSc(Digital Engineering Management) course. Can I know how I can get a study visa?

12th December 2020, 03:21 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue MSc(Digital Engineering Management) in University College London?

University Name :-University College London

Course Level :-MSc(Digital Engineering Management)

After acceptance for Confirmation Of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from your applied school in the Uk through your online application for the desired course. Now you can apply from UK Visas and Immigration website and fill the application form for visa and other required forms for visa application as per your university country and CAS rules. Now pay the visa application fee as per as required.
12th December 2020, 10:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue MSc(Digital Engineering Management) in University College London?

Following documents are required
Valid passport
Nonimmigrant visa application form DS 160
Application fee payment receipt
Certificate of Eligibility
Passport size photograph

How to apply..
Get application package which includes instruction guide and all forms that are needed...

Complete application with documents

Payment of application fees...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?