25th November 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study BMUS(Music Performance & Production) in London College of Creative Media?

I have a keen interest to study BMUS(Music Performance & Production) in London College of Creative Media. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

3rd December 2018, 07:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study BMUS(Music Performance & Production) in London College of Creative Media?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study BMUS(Music Performance & Production) in London College of Creative Media. London College of Creative Media is organize a Scholarship Competition it is an opportunity to win a scholarship. After this competition LCCM provide scholarships to their 20 winners. Fore more information about Scholarship and this event you should visit to https://lccm.org.uk/news/music/lccm-...p-competition/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?