20th October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study Master in Wood Materials Science in University of Eastern Finland?

I have a keen interest to study Master in Wood Materials Science in University of Eastern Finland. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

25th October 2018, 05:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study Master in Wood Materials Science in University of Eastern Finland?

University of Eastern Finland offers scholarship to study Master in Wood Materials Science on a competitive basis. University also provides financial support for their students.
Various scholarship and financial support offered in University of Eastern Finland are as follows.
Wood Materials Science scholarships,
Student Health Service,
Meal support,
University sports services SYKETTA,
Student discounts

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.uef.fi/en/web/wood-materi...ancial-support

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Remove *
26th October 2018, 12:01 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study Master in Wood Materials Science in University of Eastern Finland?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study Master in Wood Materials Science. University of Eastern Finland does provide scholarships of 24,000 EUR on a competitive basis. For more details about Financial aid and funding you should visit to http://www.uef.fi/web/wood-materials...ancial-support
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?