20th October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Details about Master in Wood Materials Science in University of Eastern Finland?

Hi friends, can you tell me about the details of the course which is Master in Wood Materials Science available in University of Eastern Finland? Please provide me the details of this course as soon as possible.

26th October 2018, 12:09 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Master in Wood Materials Science in University of Eastern Finland?

University of Eastern Finland does provide Master's in Wood Materials Science program. Duration of this program is 2 years(120 ECTS) and Tuition fee is €24,000. Application will be open from 1st November 2018 to 31st January 2019 for September 2019 Session.

University of Eastern Finland does provide Scholarship to their students on Competitive basis. In order to pursue this course you must have a Bachelor's degree in Science, forestry, chemistry, material science, biology, physics, engineering or related field. Also you must have cleared GRE test and an English language proficiency test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?